Sunday, March 13, 2016

Tashia vs. Baby bump

Button down- Goodwill 
Boyfriend jeans- Goodwill 
Tee- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden
Hair- Twistout 




1st. trimester is finally coming to an end...O'happy day!  Energy is slowly returning, appetite still in limbo but hey...
So, hubby and I stepped out and I got "cute". 

Why I love the boyfriend jean...I can fit into them comfortably without that darn itchy maternity band attached and still look chic! 
Tashia- 1pt.    Baby bump- 0   hehehe...

I'm sure by now you guys figured out that I'm pretty much obsessed with plaid and leopard. They've become neutrals in my eyes. Imagine the look on my face when I found this lovely black and yellow plaid shirt in "like new" condition for under $4 bucks!!! (Excuse me while I do my happy dance). The color combo is such a "throwback ". I immediately started plotting how I would rock it! :)

My tee is an oldie but goodie. It's been washed and worn so much it's just the way I like it. 
As for the shoes!!!! I'm pretty much a "shoe stalker". If I find a shoe I like, I stalk it until it's at an amount that I'm willing to spend.  I paid about 40% less than the original price after about 2 months. #thriftymom lol!


So there you have...there's no reason to allow your bump to stop your "fashion show ". 
Tashia- 2pts.  Baby bump- 0 hehehehe



                 Happy Thrifting💜





3 comments:

  1. Totally love the outfit.! The plaid yellow and jeans are perfecto>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I work with Goodwill, & I am looking to get in touch with you. Do you have an email I can contact?

    ReplyDelete