Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oldie But Goodie

Jean overalls- Target brand 
Black top- Banana Republic 
Scarf- H&M
Shoes- Chinese Laundry 
Hair- Fluffed out Wash&Go 




So I'm sure you've all heard, Kobie Bryant is retiring. As you can guess I jumped at the chance to see him stomp down the Piston's court for the final time. Not that I'm a huge Kobie fan but hey, every girl is always looking for an excuse to get "cute", right?!?! 

I needed something  basketball game appropriate...not to over do it but comfy and chic. Overalls! Perfect! Who doesn't love overalls? As a child they were everyones favorite. If you grew up in the 90's (as I did) you may remember overalls were a HUGE fashion trend!!! The hottest groups were rocking them i.e. TLC, Kriss Kross (just to name a few). 

Well ladies...overalls have made a comeback in a major way! Tons of celebrities have been caught sporting this "oldie but goodie". The trick to wearing them these days are to make them more feminine. To remix... wear a more fitted look and add heels for flair! Super cute and super easy!!! I snagged these at Salvation Army for under $5 bucks! Scarf was .99 and top free (gifted) #winning 

The night was fun the Pistons won and my boys got to see one of the greatest of our time play! 
DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself :-D

Until next time...
               Happy Thrifting! 💜


1 comment:

  1. I love that scarf! What are your top three favorite places to thrift?

    ReplyDelete