Sunday, September 27, 2015

Black and White


Top- Goodwill (Limited)
Pants- Goodwill (H&M)
Flats- Chinese Laundry 
Hair- Wash&Go



Hey loves. It's been forever!!! How I've missed blogging about my super nifty thrifty finds :-)  
It's been a uber busy summer. With the kids sports and working full time for the first time in about 10yrs. And did I mention that I released my first book!!!! Yes July 1st. I became an author! Crazy right. The book is titled Hair Like Mine. Grab your copy today from Amazon or Barnes&Noble.com


But ok back to business... Let's talk about this look created for under $7. Yes that's right under $7 not including the shoes. I usually indulge a bit when it come to shoes :-D  
It's difficult for me to even shop at a mall because I know this outfit could have easily cost close to $80 or more. 

Just a simple button down and plain black pant that I added spunk to by slicing the knees straight across. Added a pop of red because why not! 

Super easy and chic. Effortlessly fashionable. Whoa...that was a mouth full :-D


              Happy Thrifting!💜

2 comments: