Friday, April 24, 2015

Fresh ta Death!

Blazer- Goodwill
Button down- Goodwill
Jeans- Volunteers of Amer.
Shoes- Target
Hair- Wash&Go


I know, I know usually when wearing black and white we feel compelled to pair with a bright colored shoe (reds, yellows, etc).  I normally would too. However, in this case I couldn't help but follow the trend of my shoes through out my entire outfit! 

I'm obssessed with polka dots and love stripes also. Pairing the two together is a easy and safe way to mix patterns (for my pattern mixing newbies :-))

I kept my jewelry simple as to not clutter my already "busy" ensemble. 

LET'S TALK HAIR...
My motto is go BIG or go home! :) My favorite and ever so convient wash&go! It never let's me down. 

Yeah I thought was "fresh ta death" that night! Ha ha I may be aging myself using that term ;)

               Happy Thrifting💜💜



 

No comments:

Post a Comment